Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life and Stuff

Remember the time when you thought that you might just win the world, well welcome to the real world!!!
well this is my first ever blog and I don't wanna sound cynical but from the time I have entered my twenties, I have realised that sure i would like to win "the race", right now I'd be happy by just being a contender...
Change is the new enemy. People seem to be meaner, and i seem to be more confused. When I was in school, I used to die to be in college and now i just wish I could reverse the time, Guess we all go through this phase.You start realizing that people are selfish and that, maybe, those friends that you thought you were so close to aren't exactly the greatest people you have ever met, and the people you have lost touch with are some of the most important ones. Career isnt going the way, I planned, I dont have a boyfriend and I am stuck in a routine, SHIT!!!
Well maybe I am exagerrating a bit too much, maybe life is not such a bitch after all, maybe we have'nt lost all our innocence yet, coz we still enjoy those walks in the rain, a good novel, a heartfelt chat with mom, smell of coffee....Don't We? And if nothing works, we can always go shopping to boost our mood, well i forgot shopping has taken a big hit coz of this recession and stuff, looks like I am back to bitching ;-)

5 comments:

  1. good one Bitts... Keep going.. I would definetly keep reading your blogs.
    Puneet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D frustration can b felt.. knwing d pages of ur life frm where u hv pasted it here..

    However, it pains readin this n u knw y!

    Its a galore of emotions scribbled here, humm.. I shal follow ur 'thots' no matter how.. (let it b..) :)

    Truthful regards,

    Samz_Rulz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the moment life commences, v r entangled in web of desires...

    MORE on this later... ryt now busy...

    ReplyDelete